Alma Park, Errwood Road
Proposed measures include:
- Existing road cushions on Errwood Road north of Alma Park School to be removed and renewed.
- Centre line markings on Errwood Road to be added
- New trees to be planted to reduce parking on footway
- Bollard to be installed between trees on footway to protect pedestrians and prevent parking
- Add a controlled puffin crossing at the existing school crossing patrol location
- One tree to be removed closest to the new crossing
- Existing double yellow lines to be refreshed and altered where necessary to complement the new crossing
- Building out kerbs to reduce lane width and slow traffic
- Realign pedestrian guard rails and add new ones where necessary on both sides of Errwood Road to suit the new road layout
- Add zig-zag sets (prohibiting parking or overtaking) on both sides of Errwood Road from the double yellow lines down to the junction with Arliss Avenue.
- Install two new speed cushions on Errwood Road south of the junction with Arliss Avenue.